The ZimbaSummit17 Pitching Competition (For Women Entrepreneurs)
Zimba Women, a flagship project of the Zimba Group, a leading information technology (IT) solutions provider specializing in the provision of technical and software solutions for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Ahead of their 2nd two-day Technology in Business Summit happening on the 15th and 16th of November at Sheraton Hotel, Kampala, they have put together the ZimbaSummit17 Pitching Competition.
The ZimbaSummit17 Pitching Competition is a technology for business pitching competition for women entrepreneurs across all industries. It will be held at the Innovation Village in Ntinda on 11th November 2017.
The top 10 companies that emerge form the ZimbaSummit17 Pitching Competition will be selected to compete on-stage at the annual Technology for Business Summit for $300 in cash awards plus professional services.
- Seeking early stage women-owned businesses with high-growth potential.
- Must be a women-led or women-owned business.
- Must attend in-person to present.
- Idea stage is allowed
- Seeking businesses that are interested in using technology for development.
ZimbaSummit17 Pitching Competition Benefits
- 3 months free marketing services worth $500 by Zimba Women for top three winners.
- Free professional services from Zimba Women partners and sponsors.
- Connection with investors focused on women-led or women-owned businesses.
- Cash investment potential from investors that attend the Zimba Women Technology for business summit.
- A support network of successful businesswomen dedicated to building and strengthening the female entrepreneur ecosystem.
How to Participate
Interested applicants for the ZimbaSummit17 Pitching Competition are encouraged to follow the link below and answer the questionnaire;
Application deadline: 9th November 2017