The YouTube Learning Fund Program (For Content Creators)
YouTube is investing $20 million toward educational content through its new YouTube Learning Fund program.
Learning can take a lot of different shapes – everything from math and machine learning to languages and lawn tips. We see people coming to YouTube every day to learn something new. Many of these learning stories are powered by an incredible community of creators like you, whose videos have demonstrated the appeal of content that enriches as well as entertains.
The YouTube Learning Fund Program
In July, YouTube announced the YouTube Learning, an initiative to support all those who use YouTube to share their knowledge with the world and the millions of users who come to our platform to learn.
This includes investing in:
- Improving the learning experience on YouTube
- Supporting educational creators via the YouTube Learning Fund
- Expanding support for learning partners around the world
Through YouTube Learning, they will support selected creators around the world in their creation of multi-session learning content.
Eligible projects must:
- Come from applicants that manage at least on YouTube channel with a minimum of 25,000 subscribers
- Demonstrate a strategy to develop multi-session content- multiple videos that build on one another.
- Clearly depict the intent to teach in a factual, informative, and trustworthy manner, indicating expertise and/ or a scrupulous approach to accuracy, including but not limited to research, fact checking and objectivity.
How to Apply
The Youtube community is excited to hear your ideas and support educational creators on their platform.
The only email communication you will receive from us as a result of submitting this application will be related to your application. Successful applicants will be notified by January 31, 2019.
Deadline: 30th November 2018