The Womenpreneur Ambassador Program 2018
Womenpreneur Initiative is calling for applications for their ambassador program. Since its establishment in 2016, Womenpreneur has reached thousands of women and convened over 20 global events across different countries, providing visibility, social impact, and resources for women in the ecosystem and beyond.
Womenpreneur is a not for profit organization, was created initially to support women in the MENA region, now it expanded to reach more than 500 women in different countries every year helping them to grow scalable businesses, accompany them through the process of delivering their initiatives and addressing the key challenges impacting on the growth of female-led business initiatives.
The Womenpreneur Ambassador Program
Womenpreneur has been nominated change-making initiative by the World Bank, organized initiatives and events for more than 3000 participants in the last 2 years, and has representatives in 10 countries.
The Womenpreneur ambassadors organize and represent Womenpreneur at events, share and promote our messages and take part in social campaigns throughout the year.
Do you want to empower women? Do you want to organise Womenpreneur events & hubs in your country? Do you want to represent Womenpreneur in international and national events?
Womenpreneur provides their ambassador’s media visibility, a global community, networking opportunities, and career transformation.
- Access to media visibility, a global community, networking opportunities, and career transformation;
- Become part of our international team and work with a multicultural community;
- Speak and represent Womenpreneur in international events and initiatives;
- Join a network dedicated to the empowerment of women, made of enthusiastic members, innovative entrepreneurs and leaders from the MENA region and all around.
- Candidates should distinguish themselves for their social engagement, for carrying out actions that empower women in the ecosystem;
- Integrity and morality are key features to us, that is why candidates’ aspirations and values must be compatible with our activities and objectives;
- Having already some experience is valuable to us, but, most of all, we want that candidates stay curious and genuine;
- be communicative, with a good self-control to accept critiques and engage in discussions by bringing reasonable arguments;
- The ability to commit time and effort to the role;
- This position should not be used for commercial purposes or to spread ideologies.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
How to Apply
Interested in applying for the Womenpreneur ambassador program? Follow the link below to apply.