Wise Guys SaaS Africa Startup Accelerator Program 2022
Startup Wise Guys is one of the top investors in early-stage startups in Europe and has already worked with online acceleration programs out of Namibia.
With more than 235 startup investments, including several in African startups behind their back and a solid team of serial entrepreneurs and passionate mentors, they for sure have what it takes to help you accelerate your business growth and scale internationally!
Wise Guys SaaS Africa Startup Accelerator
The Wise Guys SaaS Africa Startup Accelerator program is mainly for East- and West-African early-stage digital B2B SaaS startups with initial traction, solid team, and a focus on one of these areas: FinTech, AgriTech, EdTech, CleanTech, HealthTech, RetailTech.
Wise Guys SaaS Africa is an 8 months long acceleration program combining online modules with local and international experts and mentors.
- Up to €65K investment for up to 12% equity (48K cash + 17K program) with a follow-on possibility
- Benefit from meeting top-notch industry experts: 250+ mentors, 200+ investors, and 500+ alumni
- Join an intensive 5-month startup accelerator program power-packed with cutting-edge industry knowledge and expertise
- Accelerate your growth after the acceleration program with the 1:1 support to boost sales, new market entry, and partnerships
Startup Wise Guys programs are meant for B2B startups. They do sometimes work with B2B2C companies, but we do not work with B2C startups.
To be eligible for the full-time acceleration program you need to have:
- at least a working MVP;
- at least 2 co-founders/team members;
- initial customer traction, MRR or revenues;
- scaling potential across the African continent.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Wise Guys SaaS Africa Startup Accelerator program are encouraged to follow the link below to apply:
Your application will be reviewed in 1-2 weeks and you will receive a message on Dealum platform. The email you provide in the application is going to be the main channel of communication, please make sure it is correct. We suggest you turn on all email notifications.
Deadline: 15th January 2022