‘What’s Your New Normal?’ Poster Creation Challenge
As part of the #Missedinformation campaign to curb the spread of misinformation surrounding COVID-19 across African countries, WE54 Young leader, Abimbola Adeagbo from Nigeria has ideated the What’s Your New Normal challenge.
WE54 seeks to engage vibrant and proactive young leaders from across all 54 African nations, with an aim to encourage widespread participation in our diverse projects that address the SDGs. We are looking for inspiring and innovative minds that are ready to contribute their ideas, skills and abilities towards transforming their communities and the rest of Africa.
What’s Your New Normal?
As the world around us continues to change rapidly due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we’re also having to equally adapt in our own diverse and unique ways. Therefore, WE54 is calling talented young leaders such as yourself, to create vibrant, dynamic and locally-authentic posters that depict your new normal in the most creative and innovative way possible visually.
This project encourages you to be as creative, dynamic and authentic as possible, as you illustrate visually what your new normal looks like in your community and country.
Additionally, we strongly encourage you to make use of your local languages and slang in the creation of the poster, where you can translate ‘What’s Your New Normal?’
- Must be 18-30 years old
- Must be a national of one of the 54 African nations
- Must be passionate about the SDGs and transforming Africa
- Must be available to contribute their skills and time towards WE54’s diverse projects
- Must possess good organizational skills and be able to work independently
- Must possess good communication skills (Country-specific local languages highly valued)
- Must have an active email and social media (Instagram) account
- Become part of the WE54 Young African Leaders network
- Gain access to contribute to all current and future WE54 projects and campaigns
- Connect and collaborate with other young African leaders from across the continent
- The opportunity to have your ideas and innovations realized
- Have an active role in transforming Africa through dynamic action in real-time
- Develop your organizational skills and gain real-life experience on current issues
How to Apply
Deadline: 20th August 2020