The Vivo Energy Apprentice Programme 2021
The Vivo Energy Apprenticeship Programme seeks young, smart and driven graduates to join them for one year and render support in various aspects of the business while gaining valuable experience in one of the world’s leading energy firms.
Established in 2011, Vivo Energy is the company that distributes and markets Shell-branded fuels and lubricants to retail and commercial customers in Africa.
The Vivo Energy Apprentice Programme
The Vivo Energy Apprentice Programme seeks young, smart and driven graduates to join them for one year and render support in various aspects of the business while gaining valuable experience in one of the world’s leading energy firms.
This program will enable apprentices;
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in various functions within the business.
- Attend to work, and carry out objectives in accordance with the employer’s lawful instructions.
- Work towards achieving the qualification or statement of attainment stated in the training contract.
Opportunities exist in;
- Customer Services
- Lubricant Sales(Analytics)
- Health, Security, Safety, Environment and Quality(HSSEQ)
- Human Resources
- Honours degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Social Sciences, engineering and any other related discipline.
- Should have graduated within the last 2 years or awaiting graduation.
- A 1st or 2nd class degree is an added advantage
- Must have passed UACE with at least 10 points and must have a credit in Math and English in UCE.
How to Apply
All eligible students for the Vivo Energy apprenticeship programme should follow the link below to apply, ensure to include your academic documents on your application.
Deadline: 13th May 2021