The VC4A Venture Showcase 2019 (Series A for Startups)
Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) is once again looking for 10 innovative, high-growth scale-ups to showcase at Africa Early Stage Investor Summit. Are you operating in Africa, generating revenue and looking to raise your Series A round in the range of $250K and $5M? The VC4A Venture Showcase is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
The Africa platform for startup funding, VC4A is a fast-growing community of business professionals in 159 countries dedicated to building game-changing companies on the continent.
VC4A Venture Showcase
In 2017-2018, VC4A showcased 30 scale-ups from across the continent as part of the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit, resulting in a number of Series A deals totaling over $15M.
Building on this success, the VC4A Venture Showcase – Series A is now a central component of the Venture Capital for Africa annual Summit. This is an exclusive opportunity to introduce your company at once to everyone who’s anyone in Africa’s early-stage investment space.
- An all-expenses-paid trip to Cape Town on Nov 10-16, 2019
- A 3-minute pitch in front of 300+ investors at the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit
- A 30-minute deep-dive session with investors in a private room
- Two days of networking with investors, including Speaker Cocktail and Industry Leaders dinner
- Mentorship and pitch training by partner VC investors
- Opportunity to attend and pitch at partner event AfricaCom
- Your company is for-profit and registered as an independent legal entity;
- You have a product or service available on the market and generate revenue;
- Your product or service is clearly innovative and/or your business model is new, disruptive and designed for scale;
- You have a very strong management team of at least 3 people;
- Your team is based in one or more countries on the African continent;
- At least one of the founders has an African nationality;
- You are seeking Series A investment in the range of $250K – $5M;
- While there will be exceptions, most likely your startup has already received external investment, structured as either debt or equity, or received grants from donor organizations.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for this year’s VC4A Venture Showcase are advised to follow the link below;
Deadline: 31st July 2019