The Diageo / Uganda Breweries Internship 2019
Diageo/ Uganda Breweries Limited
Uganda Breweries Limited belongs to the Diageo family, which means they are global and their affiliation to EABL gives them regional reach. They are diverse and are at the forefront of the beverage/alcohol industry in Uganda.
Diageo / Uganda Breweries Internship 2019
The Diageo / Uganda Breweries Internship is a three-month adventure during which you will jump straight into your new role to a real job with fast-tracked career paths where you will be inspired to reach your full potential.
You will be introduced to the world of business and given the opportunity to demonstrate your drive and creativity in consumer goods, food & beverages, and wine and spirits.
Eligible candidates for the Diageo / Uganda Breweries Internship must be 2nd, 3rd years or final year students – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institutions undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
How to Apply
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require
internshipas part of requirementfor course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the interns
Diageo / Uganda Breweries Internship
- Account details
- Copy of Identification document.
and Click here to Apply.
(Please note that if they do not get back to you by 6th January, 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.)
Deadline: 18th December 2018