The Uganda Breweries Early Career Internship Program 2019
Uganda Breweries Limited (UBL) is Uganda’s leading premium adult beverage company that focuses on the development of great brands and great people. Their key objectives are the delivery of the highest quality brands to consumers and long term value to our investors.
Uganda Breweries Early Career Internship
Uganda Breweries Limited takes pride in continuously investing in talent through their early career internship to ensure that they have the best pool of resources across all functions. This goes hand in hand with their ambition to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products company in Uganda.
In order to qualify for the Uganda Breweries early career internship, students will have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a recognized institution for the first-degree program and are eligible for their internship as partial fulfilment of the course work requirements by the Institution.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require an internship as part of the requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details
The Uganda Breweries early career internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
How to Apply
All interested students for the Uganda Breweries early career internship must signup and log into the application portal in the link below;
Deadline: 13th May 2019