The Mastercard Start Path Program 2020
Start Path Global is Mastercard’s worldwide program for innovative later-stage startups from across the globe.
Since 2014 they have been working with an ever-growing portfolio of startups with unique solutions across fintech and commerce. Start Path Global is based on what has worked best for their portfolio of startups: more flexibility, more customization, and no distractions from your current business.
Mastercard Start Path Program
The Mastercard Start Path is easily identified as an award-winning program that enables later-stage tech startups to rapidly scale through unparalleled access to Mastercard’s technology, solutions expertise and partners around the world.
Features of the program
- A six-month virtual program tailored to the individual needs of your company
- No need to move from your home location
- No equity is taken upfront (but an option to participate in your next round)
- Immediate access to 60+ Mastercard experts
- Connections to potential customers – global corporate brands spanning banking, retail, tech and telecoms
- Funds provided so that you have no out of pocket expenses
The Mastercard Start Path program works with later-stage startups in the broad fintech and commerce space that fit these criteria:
- Solution – Demonstrated commercial traction, clear product differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Market – Solving real pain points for your customers, targeting a sizable market.
- Team – Strong founder team with key roles established, experienced entrepreneurs and/or track record of relevant industry expertise.
- Funding – Investment raised (seed, Series A, or later) with at least 6-12 month runway, plans to raise the next institutional round
- Attitude – Global mentality, open to opportunity and mentoring.
How to Apply
Interested in building the future of commerce together with Mastercard? Follow the link below to apply for the Start Path program;