The Tecno Uganda Graduate Trainee Program 2018
Tecno Mobile Uganda is looking for the next generation of talent with the potential to lead and shape their future while working with their brand. They’re looking for talented and passionate graduates to join the Tecno Uganda Graduate Trainee Program and community.
Tecno Mobile is a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer which is based in Hong Kong. It was established in 2006. It is a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings. Tecno focused its business on Africa and the South Asian market.
However, following market research conducted in Southeast Asia, Africa, and Latin America, the company found that Africa was the most lucrative region. As a result of this, in 2008, it stopped doing business in Asia to exclusively focus on Africa. Later in 2016, Tecno entered Middle East mobiles phones market after acquiring a good market in Africa, and then in Southeast Asia in 2017.
Tecno Uganda Graduate Trainee Program
The Tecno Uganda Graduate Trainee Program seeks to identify with young, enthusiastic and energetic graduates who will be taken through months of rotational training in all areas of Tecno Mobile business based in Kampala.
It does not only provide a comprehensive induction, structured leadership development and mentoring but also equips you with the competence and confidence to take on higher levels of professional responsibility.
The available opportunities for the Tecno Uganda Graduate Trainee Program intake include;
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic design & ICT
- Human Resource
The applicants for the annual Tecno Uganda Graduate Trainee Program should;
- Be fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (1 to 2 Years)
- Possess excellent communication and organization skills,
- Good planning skills and ability
- Highly innovative with fresh ideas
- Be aged below 25 years
How to Apply
- All Tecno Uganda Graduate Trainee applicants are strongly encouraged to follow the link below and fill in the details to the questions, OR
- Participate in the Tecno Talks, an offline event scheduled for 5th October 2018, 1 PM at Makerere University Business School in Nakawa. Applicants will hereby take a series of aptitude tests to qualify as suitable candidates for the program.
Deadline: 5th October 2018