The Teach For Uganda Fellowship Program 2021 (Cohort 4)
The inaugural Teach for Uganda fellowship is back to grow and transform young people, as well as that of students, in ways you could have never imagined.
Teach For Uganda (TFU) is a nationwide movement of solution-driven leaders working to end education inequity in Uganda. The movement exists to break the cycle of poverty by expanding educational opportunities to all children in Uganda. The movement equips a new breed of graduates and young professionals with the mindsets and skills to teach for 2 years in underserved communities and classrooms.
Teach for Uganda Fellowship
The Teach For Uganda fellowship programme is a two-year leadership development opportunity for graduates to change the lives of children around Uganda while developing the most sought-after leadership skills.
The fellows work hand in hand with the school leadership and existing teachers, to dramatically transform the learning outcomes of all children in poor schools while developing the experience and leadership skills to become long life advocates for educational excellence and equity.
The Teach For Uganda fellowship is an incredibly challenging, fulfilling and rewarding experience. It will grow you and transform your life, as well as that of your students, in ways you could have never imagined.
As a Teach For Uganda fellow, you will receive;
- cutting-edge global training in leadership and innovative teaching methods,
- networking opportunities to learn from a global Teach For All network of fellows, alumni and leaders spanning over 40 countries and 6 continents,
- a monthly stipend and health insurance,
- and personalized mentorship and coaching from dedicated leadership development coaches.
To apply for the fellowship programme, you must;
- be a citizen of Uganda below the age of 35,
- have completed at least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of study,
- and achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the programme are encouraged to fill in the application form in the link below;
Deadline: 15th December 2020