Startupbootcamp: The Kampala FastTrack 2018
Startupbootcamp FastTracks are informal events hosted all over the world to meet the most suitable early-stage companies interested in joining the program. For each FastTrack, the top 10 startups are invited to apply and receive instant feedback from a panel of industry mentors, network with our investment team. Teams that attend a FastTrack are 20% more likely to be invited to the final selection days.
Startupbootcamp: The Kampala FastTrack
On the 21st of March, the Startupbootcamp Cape Town program welcomes you to Kampala, Uganda for a FastTrack day as part of its international tour to support the area’s best talents. The 10 most promising startups selected from the applications will be invited to present their innovative ideas to the Startupbootcamp team and fellow entrepreneurs. You will have the opportunity to receive mentor feedback and learn more about the Cape Town-based Startupbootcamp accelerator program.
With only 10 spots available for the day, the earlier you apply the higher your chances are of attending the event.
- Receive valuable feedback from the Startupbootcamp mentors and subject experts.
- Engage with Startupbootcamp global community. Meet with the industry executives and be exposed to worldwide opportunities
- Be added to their watch list, which gives you higher chances to be selected for the program.
- The experience is extremely valuable for everyone attending: teams learn from personalized feedback they get as well as from feedback that other teams receive.
- As the event is informal, you will also have the chance to connect with the mentors and other participating teams from the local ecosystem.
Any startup operating in FinTech, CyberSecurity or InsurTech industries is encouraged to join a FastTrack event. They are specifically looking for the companies in these areas:
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledger
- Payment Solutions
- Big Data & Analytics
- Data & Behavioral Analytics
- Insurance & Cyber-insurance
- Financial Inclusion
- Commerce & Ecommerce
- Identity & Authentication
- Personal Financial Management
- P2P Lending
- Cross-Border Transactions
- Venue: to be announced soon
- Date: 21st March 2018
- Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
How to Apply
Simply complete the short online form below and apply for the FastTrack to be held in Kampala.
If you have any questions about the FastTrack event or the accelerator program, feel free to drop them a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 17th March 2018
(Note: This article is subject to change)