The Stanbic Bank SME Development Programme / Business Incubator 2019
Stanbic Bank is keen to support and drive economic growth in Uganda and has established a Business Incubator to enable SME’s overcome some of their challenges.
Stanbic Bank is a member of Standard Bank Group, which operates in 18 countries across the continent and is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings. The group has been in business for 150 years.
The Stanbic Bank SME Development Programme / Business Incubator
The Stanbic Bank business incubator is running capacity building and entrepreneurship development programs for SME’s. It will support and nurture SMEs to prepare for and harness business and growth opportunities.
The Stanbic Bank business incubator provides an enabling environment for entrepreneurs in small and
- Business Development Services.
- Training and follow-up support interventions.
- Networking Events, focus group discussions and access to subject matter experts.
- Mentoring and coaching of entrepreneurs after formal training
- Provide avenues for accessing markets and sourcing of funds.
The next stage of development and support is targeted towards beneficiary SMEs in the Following categories in the oil and gas sector:
- Cohort 1 – Construction and Fabrication including mechanical construction, civil construction, road construction, and furniture manufacturing.
- Cohort 2 – Transport and Logistics including transportation of goods, equipment logistics, personal transportation, warehousing, and logistics support services.
- Cohort 3 – Hospitality and camp services including catering and catering support services, facilities management, work and safety products, manpower agencies, generic waste management, and site safety and security.
How to Apply
Stanbic Bank Ltd invites applications from interested SMEs in Uganda to participate in the SME Development Programme / Business Incubator. Interested companies should e-mail SsewaguddeE@stanbic.com for the application form.
Only email applications will be accepted. Selected companies will be informed by email no later than 15th February, 2019.
Deadline: 31st January 2019