The SAP Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge 2021
Do you have an awesome idea to solve a social or environmental problem? Are you ready to take action, but don’t know where to start? You’re not alone. The Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge will take you from idea to entrepreneur – helping bring your idea to life AND sharpening your social business skills!
Social Shifters helps next-generation leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs to make a difference in the world. They operate on a non-profit basis, providing inspiring stories, engaging learning, and a global community of support to propel you forward. Use their revolutionary Social Shifters platform to get your project, campaign, or venture off the ground, fast.
Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge
Turning away from a traditional corporate career to do something with more purpose can be hard. The good news is that you can take things into your own hands. Use the Shifters Global Challenge to explore new possibilities, develop new skills, and give social entrepreneurship a try.
They’re looking for a world-changing business idea to solve a problem that matters to you. That means some form of activity that makes money while improving lives, helping communities, or protecting the environment.
The Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge is all about supporting young people (18-30) to take entrepreneurial action on social and environmental issues that matter to you.
- Everyone who enters receives a package of FREE startup support and mentoring to develop their idea.
- The first 500 applicants will receive a VIP ticket to the Social Enterprise World Forum 2021.
- The best idea solutions will compete for cash prizes and funding pots of up to $10,000!
- Finalists will receive global recognition and exposure at the Social Enterprise World Forum 27-29 Sept 2021.
- The Challenge is open to anyone 18-30 years old.
- You can enter on your own or as a team (up to 5 members). Team participation is strongly encouraged.
- We’re looking for a business solution to an environmental or social issue. This can be a non-profit or for-profit idea but must be at an early stage (less than one-year-old with no significant funding in place).
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge can follow the link below to apply;
Deadline: 16th July 2021