The Social Enterprise For Africa Business Accelerator 2020
The Social Enterprise For Africa Business Accelerator aims to train, mentor and source seed capital for socially conscious entrepreneurs.
Einstein Rising is a business accelerator for Africa’s social entrepreneurs. Their specialized curriculum, free courses, mentorship and access to investors guide the next generation of wealth creators and change-makers to build companies to beat the biggest challenges of our time. It’s about creating profitable ways to bring about permanent solutions to entrenched environmental and humanitarian obstacles.
The Social Enterprise For Africa Business Accelerator
Einstein rising has developed a specialized curriculum for socially-minded African entrepreneurs of various educational backgrounds and with little to no access to capital. Their course work, classroom activities and workshops help young people navigate the core of the business development process.
The Social Enterprise For Africa Business Accelerator offers;
- Business planning & development
- Peer and expert coaching
- Financial modelling
- One on one mentorship
- Investment readiness preparation
- Access to investor
- Startup capital investment
Candidates for the accelerator program must have a business idea matching the following criteria;
- What drives our organisation?
- Do you have an idea?
- Your idea must be;
- Unique; You should be a true entrepreneur with an idea that is different than any other existing company.
- People; Your company should address a social problem. It should improve your customer’s life or your community.
- Profit; Your company must be for-profit.
- Planet; Your company must conserve the environment or protect nature.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the accelerator must fill in the form in the link below;
Deadline: 30th March 2020