The Schneider Go Green 2020 Student Competition
The Schneider Go Green, one of the world’s biggest global student competitions, is looking for students who are willing to put their skills and ideas to the test. So #WhatsYourBoldIdea?
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation and they are always on the lookout for bold ideas that can shape the future of our industry and our company.
Schneider Go Green Competition
More than 80,000 students from 180 countries have participated in this challenge (formerly titled Go Green in the City) over the last 9 years, now, it is your turn! In a team of two, present your idea.
- 1st Prize: Win a trip to Boston to visit Schneider Innovation HUB plus a personalized MIT and Greentown lab tour
- Global Finalists: Selected teams will be invited to a fully sponsored trip to the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit in Las Vegas to pitch for the Grand Prize
- Regional finalists: Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- Women in Energy Award: One all-female team from the semi-finals will win the Women in Energy Award, securing a place in the finals and cash prize of USD $1,000.
Schneider Go Green 2020 is open to two-member teams from anywhere in the world.
To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s (at least 2nd year) or Master’s student
- Studying Engineering, Business, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics and other Sciences
- Location: worldwide (Team members must be studying in the same region for the duration of the competition.)
- At least one team member must be a woman, in line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy.
- Be proficient in English (the Grand Finale pitch will be presented in English.)
How to Apply
Send your idea related to one of the Schneider Go Green four segments within energy management or submit your bold idea for efficient energy management!
Deadline: 30th January 2020