The SafeBoda Brand Ambassador Programme 2018
Motorcycle taxis are immensely popular and serve as the lifeblood of many cities in Africa, but they are extremely unsafe and disorganized. SafeBoda is a Ugandan-based startup on a mission to make motorcycle taxis (bodas) more safe, affordable, and convenient across Sub-Saharan Africa while providing a more respected, meaningful
and lucrative career for drivers.
SafeBoda is well off to the races, they have nailed the driver-side model with 1000+ drivers and they are looking to better monetize their 20,000 trips in Kampala per day. They now are at over 15% week-on-week growth on our mobile app in terms of completed rides.
SafeBoda Brand Ambassador Programme
The SafeBoda Brand Ambassador Program is aimed at leveraging thought leaders from local and campus communities to tell the story of SafeBoda as an extension of the SafeBoda Marketing team. It involves coordinating with the Operations, Marketing and Tech team to build brand awareness and customer loyalty by fully understanding user experience and our customers’ needs.
- 1st-year student of MUK, MUBS and Kyambogo University
- Owns a smartphone and preferably (not mandatory) has access to a computer/laptop
- Is fairly knowledgeable about mobile applications
- Has substantial experience using a computer
- Possess skill in using Microsoft applications; Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Exhibit the ability to navigate ambiguity, juggle multiple tasks, think independently
- Ability to solve problems and manage crisis calmly
- Be emotionally intelligent, humble and excited to work within a team with a diverse skill set
- Excitement for SafeBoda and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban
transportation in Kampala
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a scanned copy of either your admission letter or University ID attached.
Deadline: 11th March 2018