The Safeboda Brand Ambassador Program 2019
Are you a University student in Kampala? Safeboda is looking for Brand Ambassadors to join their exciting team!
Motorcycle taxis are immensely popular and serve as the lifeblood of many cities in Africa, but they are extremely unsafe and disorganized.
SafeBoda is a Ugandan-based startup on a mission to make motorcycle taxis (boda-bodas) more safe, affordable, and convenient across Sub-Saharan Africa while providing a more respected, meaningful and lucrative career for the drivers that sign up to be SafeBodas.
Safeboda Brand Ambassador Program
The Safeboda brand ambassador program is aimed at leveraging thought leaders from local and campus communities to tell the story of SafeBoda as an extension of the Marketing team.
The Safeboda brand ambassador program involves coordinating with the operations, marketing and tech team to build brand awareness and customer loyalty by fully understanding user experience and our customers’ needs.
- 1st-year student of a University in Kampala
- Owns a smartphone and preferably (not mandatory) has access to a laptop
- Is fairly knowledgeable about mobile applications
- Has substantial experience using a computer
- Possess skill in using Microsoft applications; Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Exhibit the ability to navigate ambiguity, juggle multiple tasks, think independently
- Ability to solve problems and manage crisis calmly
- Be emotionally intelligent, humble and excited to work within a team with a diverse skillset
- Excitement for SafeBoda and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation in Kampala
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Safeboda brand ambassador program are encouraged to send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a scanned copy of either your admission letter or University ID attached.
Deadline: 11th October 2019