The Re-branding Africa Innovation Time Award 2019
Innovation Time is the presentation session of 3 success stories in innovation during the Rebranding Africa Forum.
The Re-branding Africa Forum (RAF) is an economic forum that aims to serve as a platform for meetings and exchanges between decision-makers in the sectors of activity of Africa and Europe, to favor win-win partnerships with the aim of contributing to the development of the African continent. Economic Forum now unavoidable in Brussels, the Rebranding Africa Forum is a place of interaction conducive to business opportunities between European and African companies.
Innovation Time Award
The Innovation Time Award or the Innovation Award is awarded to the winner of Innovation Time and is intended to reward the talent and genius of an African actor.
The Innovation Time is part of the Rebranding Africa Awards (RAA), which reward leading personalities who, through their daily actions in their respective areas of intervention, trace the paths of development and lead others to change their lives look on our continent.
The innovation time awards the winner;
- Meetings with international investors and sponsors
- A check in the amount of 5.000 Euros
- Being oriented towards Africa
- To answer to the problems of the African continent
- Have a social impact (projects in line with the MDGs – Millennium Development Goals – are strongly encouraged)
- To be applicable in other countries of the continent
- The innovative nature of the project presented)
- The financial viability of the project (Business Plan analysis presented)
- Relevance to the theme chosen for the Rebranding Africa Forum
- The general presentation of the project, the presentation pitch
How to Apply
The following information must be sent as an attachment in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your bilingual Biography (FR / EN) in half a page for each version
- A synopsis of up to 1,000 characters of your project
- A brief summary of your Business Plan
- A brief presentation of the current needs to carry out your project (human, financial or structural resources)
Deadline: 31st July 2019