The PwC Graduate Associate Programme 2020
PwC is receiving applications from fresh university graduates from all disciplines for their Graduate associate programme.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) supports organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC Graduate Associate Programme
As a PwC Graduate associate, you will have distinctive experience and the opportunity to develop new ways of thinking, creating value for you, for PwC and for their clients. For this particular program, they are interested in candidates who are in their final year or graduated early 2019. This is an experience for you to learn, get challenged, grow, feel recognized and valued. It’s an experience to reach your full potential and shape your future.
- PwC Graduate Associates should hold Bachelor’s degrees with a minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record plus a credit 3 in Maths and English
- Innovation and creativity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Personal initiative and drive
- Digital Acumen
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit to be a PwC Graduate associate, and you are keen on growing your career with the firm, please follow the link below;
Deadline: 26th April 2020