The New Media Writing Prize 2020 Competition
The New Media Writing Prize (NMWP) showcases exciting and inventive stories and poetry that integrate a variety of formats, platforms, and digital media. This international event is now in its 11th year. The NMWP encourages and promotes the best in new media writing and is leading the way toward the future of the ‘written’ word and storytelling.
The New Media Writing Prize 2020
This year’s New Media Writing Prize has attracted entries from the very best and most innovative writers in the field, from all around the world.
The competition is free and open to any person whatever his/her age or
nationality. Bournemouth University assumes that where an entrant is under 18, the entrant’s parents have consented to his/her entry in the Competition and his/her agreement to be bound by the Rules.
The winning work will receive the if: book UK New Media Writing Prize: £1000 donated by if: book UK, where the winner may also be a student.
Each entry should contain the following information within the text of the online form:
- title of the work.
- entrant’s contact details: name, email address, telephone number and postal address. For joint entries, all entrants’ contact details must be provided with identification of the main entrant for contact purposes.
- Access details, eg URL. If an app, we will need 6 free access codes for the judges
- entrant’s short autobiography (50-100 words). For joint entries, all entrants must provide their autobiographies
- student entrants must provide a proof of identity which should be copied into the entry form, in the short biography section, e.g. a scanned copy of entrant’s Student Union ID card or university enrolment number, which will be authenticated at the organiser’s discretion.
- No attachments will be accepted. The email may contain links but may not contain footnotes or formatted text
- All work entered in the Competition must be original material
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the New Media Writing Prize should follow the link below;
If you have any questions about this archive, please email the New Media Writing Prize at email@example.com.
Deadline: 27th November 2020