Makerere University, Kampala is Uganda’s largest and oldest institution of higher learning, first established as a technical school in 1922. It became an independent national university in 1970. Today, Makerere University is composed of nine colleges and one school offering programmes for about 36,000 undergraduates and 4,000 postgraduates.
- Take files for action
- Retrieve files
- Maintain the file index, diary. out cards and registers
- Shelf and put away files
- Maintain file order on the filing cabinets and shelves
- Check that action on files is complete
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Library and Information Science or Records and Archives Management or Information Systems or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- At least two (2) years relevant experience.
- Computer Literate
- Ethics and Integrity
- Respects and maintains the nature of records and information
- Proven ability to meet timelines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Age: Below 40 years
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications using this link,
Click Here and upload their full details of your biodata, education, qualifications, work experience, and all the other required information, including your Curriculum Vitae, Certificates, Transcripts, and at least three reference letters
Deadline: 7th March 2021