The IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust, where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship could be your next career challenge. Join the program, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. They believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship
The IBM Digital Nation Africa is a cloud-based learning and innovation platform, providing digital competency and nurturing innovation.
At IBM, work is more than a job, it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
The IBM Digital Nation Africa curriculum content is designed for the following audiences:
- Explorer: People keen on learning about the new emerging technologies
- Innovator: Designed to help accelerate innovation and enable would-be innovators to bring their ideas to life
- New Collar: For those who want to align their skills to the requirements of the job market and seek better employment opportunities
IBM Digital Nation Africa (D-NA) Interns will be required;
- To promote D-NA to youth in Kenya & Other East African in Universities, communities, colleges, and schools.
- These interns will also be required to register users to D-NA to meet the 1,000,000 required for Kenya by the end of 2019.
- The interns will be required to present D-NA to a large number of audiences with ease and confidence, be enthusiastic and outgoing.
- They will be required to use any avenue and opportunities at their disposal or provided to them to register users to D-NA.
- Individuals who are familiar with D-NA. Have digital badges from D-NA.
- Individuals with a demonstrable interest in technology, technically competent
- Enthusiastic, with lots of energy, willing to travel within and outside the country
- Working odd hours
- Familiar with and active on social media
- Can express themselves confidently in writing and verbally in both Kiswahili, English and can have a conversation in Sheng if required.
- Willing to bring creative ideas to promote D-NA usage.
- Uphold IBM values.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the IBM Digital Nation Africa internship program are advised to follow the link below to join and apply.