The GrowthAfrica Accelerator Programme 2020
GrowthAfrica team is looking for 80 ambitious and committed entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, and Ghana to be part of the GrowthAfrica Accelerator Programme 2020.
Founded in 2002, GrowthAfrica continues to exponentially increase the rate and growth of business success in Africa through the annual Accelerator. Backed by extensive knowledge and experience in supporting entrepreneurs across Africa, the first accelerator run in 2012 and to date, 224 ventures have been accelerated, worked directly with 407 entrepreneurs, run 21 cohorts and created 30,000+ jobs.
The GrowthAfrica Accelerator programme is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership acumen with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business among other Integral facets required in building a successful timeless business.
GrowthAfrica has created a model where we share in the success, we co-create with you. The model looks at sharing revenue, equity and a success fee on investment raised. A representative of GrowthAfrica will elaborate more of this in person.
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators own designed proprietary process and learning methodology that leads to an increase in your revenue and profits
- Bespoke in-company support: Get individualised and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs from across Africa
- Mentorship: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sunding board.
- Financial modelling: Support to build a financial model for your business growth and investment
- Leadership: Acquire tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
- For-profit, post-revenue business with an innovative product, service or methodology
- Full time and dedicated core team
- Existed for 2 years or more
- A dedicated full-time founding team
- Turnover of USD 50,000 plus
- Open to raising external investment
We are open to all sectors but have a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech-enabled businesses
- Financial Services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & sanitation
- Renewable energy
How to Apply
Are you ready to exponentially grow your business? Follow the link below to apply for the GrowthAfrica Accelerator programme;
Deadline: 1st December 2019