The Goethe-Zentrum Small Grants for Cultural Projects 2019
Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS is offering to fund locally based projects in the different fields of art and culture.
The Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ Ugandan German Cultural Society is an apolitical and non-profit organization (cultural society) based in Kampala. It is a cooperation partner of the Goethe-Institut that yearly supports the projects of the cultural society with financial help.
The Goethe-Zentrum Small Grants
The Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ Ugandan German Cultural Society seeks to offer support to all locally based projects in the different fields of art and culture. This Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS call for projects targets the following disciplines:
- Visual Arts
- Performance Art
- Digital Arts
- Film/ Video Art
- Poetry/Spoken Word
- A project grant amounting to 2.000.000 UGX max.
- Their rooftop terrace or conference room as a venue free of charge if desired.
- Support in improving the project’s concept, budget, and feasibility if needed.
Eligible projects for the grant must:
- be led by individuals living in Uganda
being18 years or above.
- be implemented in Uganda.
- fall under one of the fields of art mentioned above.
Special consideration will be given to projects that:
- use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts.
- aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms.
- address relevant issues of Ugandan society.
How to Apply
Put together an application for the Goethe-Zentrum Small Grants for Cultural Projects including:
- Concept note/ project description
- Strategies for implementation of the project
- Aim(s) the project is targeting
- Estimated total budget and financing plan
- CV or portfolio of the project’s holder
and email it to Lara Buchmann via email@example.com
Deadline: 31st March 2019