The GameChanger's Future Lab Program 2020
Are you a Gamechanger in Agriculture, Future of Work, Creative Economy, Education, Finance, Energy, Media, Supply chain, Tourism and Health among others? The Innovation Village is looking for you to join their GameChanger’s Future Lab Program.
The Innovation Village deliberately grows innovation by putting in place a platform that challenges assumption, ignites thought and questions status quo. As a launchpad for innovators, we bring together partners, startups, investors and researchers to act as one force for good.
GameChanger’s Future Lab Program
The Innovation Village enables and empowers an ecosystem hungry for innovation. They boast to be the heart of an interconnected network of entrepreneurs, academia, the private sector, government, investors, believers and doers. The village works to deepen the application of technology in powering social economic prosperity.
The launchpad also promotes an innovation culture that embraces experimentation, constantly evaluates and recognises failure as something to be learned from. The Future Lab enables collaboration between startups, corporations and public entities to address community and industry challenges under a single innovation ecosystem.
Future Lab Benefits
- A highly professional, motivated and diverse team of staff with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An environment to Collaborate, Create & Connect with our ecosystem to accelerate your ideas in a future lab.
- Steep learning curve, focus on personal growth and intense professional development.
- Inspiring work environment and a fun team and chance to leave your own footprint.
- Facilities/ amenities: Super-fast internet, 24/7 access, printing, fully equipped conference rooms, private phone booths, well-stocked kitchens with tea/ coffee, office supplies, fully furnished ‘labs’,
- Partner resources: Legal consultations, Investment, Digital marketing services, media production services, Business intelligence tools for entrepreneurs
- Community: Collaborative community of startups, mentorship, investment workshops, design workshops, masterclasses, technology and data platforms, access to Kampala Investor Network (KAIN), innovation/ entrepreneurship events
- Your ideas or research that you are currently thinking of but have no way to bring it to life.
- Your experience in consulting industry, startups or corporate environments, affinity with the startup space (e.g. founded own startup, helped a friend founding a startup, etc.)
- Highly structured and solution-driven working mode with attention to detail, ability to work collaboratively in a team, willing to invest in substantial learning experience.
How to Apply
Interested in joining the GameChanger’s Future Lab Program? Follow the link below to apply;
Deadline: To be Communicated