The French Embassy Scholarship for Young Professionals
The French Embassy in Uganda is offering scholarships for young Ugandans who work in or intend to set up a business in Uganda linked to the French-speaking world. The French Embassy Scholarship for Young Professionals covers the registration fees for the period, more to this, the beneficiaries of the scholarship will be offered 3 courses at Alliance Française Kampala.
The French Embassy Scholarship will start on August 1st and run as follows:
- Intensive course from 1st August to 28th August
- Intensive course from 3rd September to 28th September
- Intensive course from 1st October to 29th October
Intensive classes are taught Monday to Friday, either in the morning (10 pm to 12Noon) or in the evening (6 pm to 8 pm). French Embassy Scholarship applicants must ensure that they are available for one of these 2 options. Failure to attend at least 80% of the classes will result in the cancellation of the scholarship.
Seven (7) successful candidates will benefit from the French Embassy Scholarship for Young Professionals in the following fields:
- Oil and Gas
- Be a Ugandan citizen;
- Work in the concerned professional areas/ have a business creation project;
- Be less than 40 years old;
- Have a real interest in his/her professional project and in learning French.
How to Apply
Documents required for French Embassy Scholarship for Young Professionals:
- Application form;
- Written professional project;
- Cv (1-page maximum);
- Copy of an identity document;
- Copy of any diploma you may have (if applicable).
The complete application file must be submitted, in hard or soft copy to:
Clotilde BRUTER, Cooperation, and Cultural Action Service,
Embassy of France,
Plot 16, Lumumba Avenue, Nakasero, Kampala.
Deadline: 10th July 2018