The Fishbowl Challenge Entrepreneurial Competition 2020
The Fishbowl Challenge is a competition that brings together students from various parts of the world in collaborative problem-solving for some of the world’s most complex social and economic issues.
Fishbowl is an intense 6-month business planning competition to tackle some of the world’s most important challenges. Teams from around the world compete for a fully-funded summer to pursue their venture and for a shot at seed funding while receiving feedback from mentors and judges along the way.
Fishbowl Challenge 2020
The Fishbowl Challenge 2020 will be remote and will see students forming remote groups of 4-5 people to work on an idea for a venture that solves a pressing need for the World over 6 months. Students will have the chance to work as part of an international team of like-minded peers in solving problems with the support of mentors and resources to guide them along the way.
The challenge is founded on two main principles: an interconnected world where many of the problems today can only be solved through collaborative efforts and the need to empower young people to add their voice, knowledge and resources to make the world a better place.
Teams will be competing for a chance to win up to $50,000 in prize money to develop their ideas further over the summer and will be attending the 2021 Finals in Berlin, Germany (all expenses paid).
- Win up to $50,000 in prize money
- Opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- Gain experience working with a global team
- Build your skills and grow as an entrepreneur
- The Fishbowl Challenge welcomes applicants from all countries
- Only undergraduate and graduate (Master’s) university students are eligible to apply
- Individuals can apply with an idea or an interest in any of our listed categories of social issues. If your topic of interest is not within the shortlisted categories, you are welcome to apply and indicate which topic area you are interested in pursuing while filling out the application form.
How to Apply
The shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through a team formation process which will involve a matching process based on mutual interest.
Deadline: 15th July 2020