Facebook Accelerator 2020 (For Commerce Startups)
In this critical time, Facebook is doubling down on commerce and accelerating its work to enable every business to sell online and help people gain inspiration, discover and buy the products they love. Our commerce vision is one unified shopping experience across all Facebook apps. We can’t achieve this alone, so we are looking for startups to build technology with us.
At Facebook, our focus has long been to bring people together and build community. We are committed to the startup ecosystem and believe that by connecting, training, and growing entrepreneurs through our programs, Facebook can empower people to solve relevant, meaningful problems.
Facebook Accelerator: Commerce
Facebook Accelerator: Commerce is a 12-week non-equity program supporting innovative commerce startups who renew shopping experiences for buyers and sellers.
Commerce solutions Facebook is looking for:
- Technology that makes it quick and easy for companies to upload and manage inventory online
- Solutions that enrich product catalog functionality and intelligence
- Shopping experiences that help buyers in their consideration phase to make more informed purchasing decisions
- New and interesting solutions that drive innovation and enhanced shopping experiences
Commerce startups we are looking for:
- Headquartered in Europe, Middle East or Africa
- B2B or B2B2C startups with Seed to Series A maturity
- Evidence of significant progress in business growth and revenue
- Product that is focused on driving value for customers
- Groundbreaking technology or research
- Diverse and focused leadership team that is hungry to learn from and collaborate with Facebook
- Mentorship: You will have a dedicated Facebook mentor who will provide guidance on product development and business growth.
- Facebook products and Technologies: You will have a family of products and technologies at your disposal geared to help your business grow.
- Training and Workshops: You will benefit form a comprehensive content program covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space.
- Valuable network: You will have an opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and deepen connections with Facebook experts representing various fields of expertise.
Please see the Terms & Conditions for additional eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
It is Facebook’s priority to keep building their business by supporting the millions of businesses that rely on their services to grow. By supporting talented startups, they make more impact on their mission, deepen their understanding of the challenges that startups are working to solve and grow their network of future partners.
Deadline: 31st August 2020