The EU Photo Competition for Women using Sustainable Energy
The European Commission’s Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Development (DEVCO) launched the EU photo competition ‘Empowering women with sustainable energy’ to promote the topic of women and sustainable energy in developing countries.
The European Commission is looking for photos that demonstrate how women can benefit from sustainable energy, impact and shape the energy sector in the developing world.
The EU photo competition winner’s photos will be exhibited in an event organized by DEVCO in Brussels in 2018.
EU Photo Competition Prizes
- A Nikon D5600 + AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR(link is external) sponsored by Nikon Europe(link is external)
- An adult scooter model Flex Black 200 mm, sponsored by Micro Mobility België(link is external)
- Mobiya solar lamps, sponsored by Schneider Electric(link is external)
- Bag with a mini-solar panel, offered by DG DEVCO
- Solar chargers, offered by DG DEVCO
How to Apply
- Take a photo capturing women´s active role in the sustainable energy sector or women developing productive uses of sustainable energy in the developing world. For instance: women using sustainable energy for their business, woman technicians, women using solar pumps, women benefiting from the use of sustainable energy.
- Post your photo on EuropeAid facebook(link is external) with a short description of your photo.
- Share it with your friends.
Deadline: 13th May 2018