The European Union’s Erasmus+ Programme 2019
The Erasmus+ programme is the European Union’s programme for education, training, youth and sport, which supports learning mobility of individuals, cooperation for innovation, transnational partnerships and national efforts to modernise systems.
The international dimension of the Erasmus+ programme cooperation with partner countries across the globe focuses on higher education and youth.
The Erasmus+ exchange program is one of the greatest culture and character building programs provided by the European Union. Through Erasmus+ funding, young people can study, volunteer and gain work experience abroad – to develop new skills, raise their aspirations, and boost their employability.
Benefits of the Erasmas+
- Through the programme, teachers, education staff and youth-workers can teach or train abroad
- Develop their professional practice, build relationships with international peers, and share ideas and knowledge.
- Ugandan organisations can collaborate with international partners to share best practice and drive innovation in education and youth work.
- Any public or private body active in the fields of education, training, youth and sport may apply for funding within the Erasmus+ Programme.
- In addition, groups of young people who are active in youth work, but not necessarily in the context of a youth organisation, may apply for funding for learning mobility of young people and youth workers as well as for Strategic partnerships in the field of youth.
How to Apply
Under the Erasmus+ programme, there are different opportunities for organisations and individuals. However, depending on the part of the programme you would like to apply for, the preparation and application procedure might differ. Here’s a guide on how you can go through the process: Click here.
For More information on how to apply, please follow links below:
Deadline: October 1st 2019