The Disability Inclusion Academy Fellowship 2019
The Disability Inclusion Academy is a fellowship programme developed by Make 12.4% Work Initiative to build awareness and the capacity of 30 persons with different impairments from regions of Lango, Acholi, Karamoja and West Nile.
The Make 12.4% Work Initiative brings together key stakeholders to create enabling conditions for inclusive economic growth, and allowing persons with disabilities to fully access the job market.
Disability Inclusion Academy
The Disability Inclusion Academy starts with a 7 days training and is followed up by mentoring and coaching on the job. A selected group of participants will become part of a pool of Disability Inclusion Facilitators (DIFs) in Northern Uganda under the Make 12.4% Work Initiative.
Disability Inclusion Facilitators
As a Disability Inclusion Facilitator, your roles will be;
- to grow and sustain partnerships,
- train and coach companies and Organizations on disability inclusion,
- contribute to research on new interventions for the Make 12.4% Work Initiative,
- linking persons with disabilities to companies and livelihood organizations.
- You also become role models to other persons with disabilities within the region through experience sharing.
How to Apply
The Disability Inclusion Academy is happening from 1st to 9th of November, 2018 in Gulu. All interested applicants can follow the link below to fill an application form;
Deadline: 16th October 2018