The Deloitte East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2019
Deloitte East Africa currently has an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals to join their Audit team as Entry Level Associates through the Deloitte East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme.
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across four (4) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
Deloitte East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme
Through the Deloitte East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme, a career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment.
You will get the support, coaching, and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
Successful candidates for the Deloitte East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme will be supporting high performing teams to make an impact that matters to deliver exceptional client service.
Deloitte’s Audit service offering utilizes a comprehensive methodology designed to bring their extensive professional and technical resources to audit engagements in an efficient, and cost-effective manner. In Deloitte’s audit process, they combine a rigorous risk and needs analysis, diagnostic processes, and a client service assessment structured to provide their clients with a superior audit clearly focused on them.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a local or international university in any discipline with a minimum of Second Upper or equivalent;
- Will have completed undergraduate studies by July 2019, or graduated in the preceding two years (2017 & 2018);
- Qualification or pursuing qualification in CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage;
- Minimum KCSE Overall grade B+ with B+ in Mathematics and B+ English or equivalent;
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills.
Key performance areas
- Learning and applying Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies on assignments;
- Ensuring assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets;
- Ensuring availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally;
- Keeping abreast with technical developments in the profession and the country, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions;
- Raising issues with manager as identified in area of focus that may affect the quality of data and delivery or timelines of the engagement;
- Developing productive working relationships with client staff;
- Managing information security risk in area of client engagement in alignment with Deloitte policies; and
- Maintaining own development and knowledge in specialised area.
How to Apply
Please follow the link below to apply for the Deloitte East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2019.
Please note: Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 8th April 2019