CSR Europe Internship 2017 (UGX 3M/mo Salary)
CSR Europe is currently seeking interns to join its Services, EU, Communications and Membership Teams in Brussels for a period of six months starting October 2, 2017, under CSR Europe Internship program.
CSR Europe is Europe’s leading business network for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), based in Brussels.
They currently have vacancies in the following teams:
- Services Team
- Membership and Stakeholder Relations Team
- EU Relations Team
- Communications Team
Benefits of CSR Europe Internship
- A paid, six-month internship based in our office in Brussels
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 48 multinational corporations and 45 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on a number of different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organizations, international companies, European activities, and research.
Please note that interns at CSR Europe are paid a monthly salary of 766 Euros.
Eligibility for CSR Europe Internship
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of business, the business environment, and CSR issues
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarize the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written): ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools, and model to the needs of others
- Demonstrable experience with MS Office suite esp. strong skills with MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium
- Experience with Adobe software (InDesign, PhotoShop etc. is a plus for Communications Team)
How to Apply
To apply, click on any one of the vacancies in the following teams: