Coca-Cola Kenya Graduate Training Program 2018
Are you a young graduate looking to start your career ASAP, Join the Coca-Cola Kenya Graduate Training Program.
Through their Graduate Training Program, the largest drinks manufacturing company is seeking to put on board fresh minds after undergoing their own training.
The Coca-Cola Kenya Graduate Training Program is a three-year initiative that aims to build into our Leadership Pipeline. This program aims to identify technically fit young Kenyans with the ability to convert their technical competence to leadership Capability. The key area of focus of our program is to build leadership capability within our key business functions through an accelerated state of the art program.
Successful applicants will be exposed to all key facets of the business which will enable them to gain an appreciation of business operations as well as Strategic focus. At the end of the 3 year period candidates will be evaluated and placed on Merit, Area of Interest and Strength.
Successful candidates must possess excellent presentation & communication skills;
- Highly creative and Innovative individuals with the ability to work within teams.
- They should also have the ability to deliver results within strict deadlines.
- Applicants should be 25 years of age and below.
Skills, Experience & Education
Coca-Cola is interested in candidates who:
Attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree from recognized institutions within the last two years in any of the following disciplines;
- Engineering- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines.
- Bachelors of Commerce/Business Administration-Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources or related business fields.
- Computer Science or any other related field.
- Minimum KCSE Mean Grade of B+
- Applicants with/pursuing CFA, CPA, ACCA, or any other sector relevant professional course will have an added advantage.
- Applicants should have not more than one-year work experience.
How to Apply
Join the Coca-Cola Kenya Graduate Training Program by following the link below to apply.
Deadline: 28th February 2018