The Citibank Middle East and Africa Analyst Program 2020
Citibank is looking for fresh graduates to join their team in various locations through the Middle East and Africa Analyst Program.
Citibank Uganda, is a commercial bank in Uganda operating as a wholly owned subsidiary of New York-based Citigroup. It is one of the regulated banking institutions licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the national banking regulator.
The Citibank Middle East and Africa Analyst Program
The Citibank MEA Analyst Program begins in July with a 3-week training program in Dubai. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from multiple business areas as well as network with other Analysts from across the Middle East and Africa region.
The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various business areas of Citi, including Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Corporate Bank, Operations & Technology (O&T), and Risk. In some countries, the Risk rotation will be replaced by another business area.
The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations. These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.
- During your training program in Dubai, you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role. These topics can include training in financial statements, credit analysis, treasury and operations.
- You will also have the opportunity to network with senior representatives from multiple business areas who will introduce you to Citi and its culture. So whatever your degree is in, the bank will give you the training you need to excel.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you can apply for full-time opportunities within the Citi network via their internal mobility opportunities.
- You have recently completed your university degree or will complete it prior to July 2020
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- You have an interest in business and banking
- You are fluent in English
- You have less than 2 years of work experience
- Ugandan nationals preferred
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria above, Citibank encourages you to apply promptly as the program will start in July 2020
Deadline: To be communicated soon