CEED Uganda Internship Program (For Young Graduates in Uganda)
CEED Uganda is a not-for-profit organization that empowers young people to become positive change agents in their communities. Youth are drivers of positive social change; they have the power to drive economic growth, shape resilient communities and build a strong relationship with communities. CEED Uganda is dedicated to social justice, community empowerment by supporting youth in our communities. They leverage on the abundant potentials of the youth to shape better communities.
Are you a fresh graduate looking to start your career? Applications for the annual CEED Uganda internship program are now open. Sign up now and help make a difference in the community.
The CEED Uganda internship program is a three-month graduate program, where young people are involved in CEED Uganda projects such as;
- Environmental Sustainability Project,
- Youth Entrepreneurs Project (YEP),
- Youth Advocacy & Communications Project,
- and the Video Documentary Project.
CEED Uganda Internship Benefits
- As a CEED Uganda intern, you receive training in areas of education, entrepreneurship, community service, leadership, and communication.
- Facilitation for the time spent in the community.
- Open to anyone with interest in volunteerism, education, community service and leadership. (Graduands are encouraged to apply)
- Must be committed to the program for three months.
- Must be able to stay upcountry (Gulu).
- Should be open to working in the field/out of office.
How to Apply
Email your motivational letter including a CV and a photocopy of your National ID, addressed to “The Program Officer, CEED Uganda” clearly indicating the project you are applying for to email@example.com or hand deliver it to CEED Office, Plot 14, Onono Road, Senior Quarters, P.O.Box 1354, Gulu, Uganda.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 16th February 2018