The CEED Uganda Internship Program 2020
Are you a fresh graduate or final year student, looking to start your career? Join the CEED Uganda Internship for the most exciting cross-cultural experience in Uganda. Come learn, work and have fun.
CEED Uganda is a not-for-profit organization that empowers young people to become positive change agents in their communities. We believe that youth are drivers of positive social change; they have the power to drive economic growth, shape resilient communities and build a strong relationship within the communities.
CEED Uganda Internship
CEED Uganda Internship is a 4-month professional program offered to university students across Uganda and Concordia University in Canada.
The internship is focused on creating environmental sustainability, youth advocacy and communications, youth entrepreneurship, and video documentary projects.
- As an intern, you receive training in areas of education, entrepreneurship, community service, leadership, and communication.
- Facilitation for the time spent in the community.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to innovate and be creative.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Demonstrated personal drive and self-motivation.
- Confidence and independent thinking.
How to Apply
All interested applicants for the CEED Uganda internship program should send a one-page motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org about their aspirations to contribute to youth empowerment. Include a copy of your ID, a letter from your faculty dean and your project interest area.
Deadline: 13th December 2019