Join the Campus Bee Brand Ambassador Program!
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with Uganda’s fastest-growing campus blog? Then you’ve come to the right place! Sign up for Campus Bee Brand Ambassador opportunity to keep spreading the word about Campus Bee and it’s clients to new heights in Uganda.
About Campus Bee
Campus Bee is an education and news website incorporated under HIVE DIGITAL LTD, a registered company in Uganda; specializing in campus news, campus politics, internship placements, campus sports, campus-interest stories in Uganda. It is an initiative of youthful Ugandan university students, started to inform, educate and entertain the heavily-demanding information and communication needs of students across all Uganda’s universities and other tertiary institutions.
Are You Campus Bee Brand Ambassador Material?
There’s no single characteristic that makes up a Campus Bee Brand Ambassador. They’re looking for leaders and people who can have a passion for Journalism and the Brand itself.
A Campus Bee Brand Ambassador is;
- You’re a charismatic person that can talk to just about anyone. You’re fearless, flexible and want to share something awesome with the world
- You follow through on tasks and know how to keep a calendar
- You’re a social media maven and you’ve got a strong knowledge of campus events and happenings in Uganda. Also, have an active Facebook and Twitter account with more than 700 followers.
- You’re an out-of-the-box thinker who thrives on taking risks and trying things never done before
- You’re not afraid to jump onto projects, reach out to contacts, and move quickly to grow the brand.
What Campus Bee Offers
- Monthly Cash payment
- Awesome Campus Bee Merchandise
- Allowances when necessary for activations and more
- A powerful network of Campus Guild and University team.
- Opportunities to work on some of the coolest marketing activations with Campus Bee Clients like UBL, MTN, Centenary Bank, Nanjing Hotel and so many more.
How To Join Campus Brand Ambassador
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, carefully explaining why you think you can make a good ambassador and what you can add to the team, not forgetting your past experiences.
Deadline: 11th March 2018