The Britam Graduate Trainee Program 2019
The Britam graduate trainee program delivers an all rounded experience and fast-paced development to young future leaders, in an environment where people are truly dedicated to achieving their full potential in one of the leading employers in the region.
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique, and Malawi.
Britam Graduate Trainee Program
The focus of the 2-year Britam graduate trainee program is to continuously build a strong pool of talent drawn from the local universities to lead their business in delivering future growth ambitions, through a fast-tracked, structured development program. The program is based on innovation, and customer focus, integrity, and respect, Britam’s core values outlined in their corporate strategic plan.
The Britam graduate trainee program attracts young people who are highly creative, competitive, exceptionally bright and talented, who can be developed to combine their intellect with outstanding teamwork and leadership to maximize potential and sustain high levels of performance.
- Open to graduates from Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique, and Malawi;
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any of the following areas: Business Related studies, Financial Management, Economics, Statistics, Education, ICT, Art based and Science based degrees;
- Demonstrated academic performance of Second Class Upper Division or GPA 3.4/4.0;
- Graduating class of 2018/2019 with completed coursework by the time of application;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be an added advantage;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and self-confident;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills; and
- Preferably below 25 years of age.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, Click here to Apply.
Remember to attach your resume, including your graduation date, academic transcripts, contact details and list of referees.
Deadline: 20th June 2019