Blackbox Connect 24 Program 2018 (Funded to Sillicon Valley)
Blackbox Connect is a flagship two-week program, open to global startup founders seeking to hone their craft of entrepreneurship, amplify their drive, and fortify their company’s foundation.
Together with a hand-picked cohort of fellow founders from across the globe, Blackboxers are immersed in an intensive, residential experience in the heart of San Francisco.
Two weeks is just enough time for founders to experience a profound mindset shift that elevates their personal and professional lives.
Blackbox Connect is for;
Founders who have launched a product in the market, have seen promising traction, and are now facing a key inflection point in their startup journey. Because Blackbox Connect places a focus on the founder and the critical role they play in shaping, leading, and growing their company, strong candidates should welcome self-reflection and be eager to explore their most vexing personal and professional challenges. Blackbox Connect curriculum is optimized for CEOs and they give preference to those applications, but it is not a requirement.
- You must be the original founder or co-founder of a currently operating startup
- You must commit to full participation in the two-week residential program
- You must have a product launched in a market (some exceptions made for hardware and highly-regulated markets)
- You must be proficient in English
- You must not have extensive prior exposure to the Silicon Valley ecosystem
- Must be the original founder/co-founder of your startup
- Must commit to full participation in the two-week residential program
- Must have a product launched in a market
- Must be proficient in English
- Must not have extensive prior exposure to the SV ecosystem
How to Apply
To apply for the Blackbox Connect 24 program, follow the link below;
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Deadline: 24th August 2018