The Blackbox Connect 22 Program 2018 (for Female Founders)
The Blackbox Connect, a two-week residential program in Silicon Valley, open to global startup founders seeking to hone their craft of entrepreneurship, amplify their drive, and fortify the foundation of their startup.
Together with a hand-picked cohort of fellow founders from across the globe, Blackboxers are hosted at Factory, a San Francisco-based innovation hub where talent from around the world gathers to disrupt their thinking and create the future. Two weeks is just enough time for entrepreneurs to experience a profound mindset shift that elevates their personal and professional lives.
Who Should Apply
Founders who have launched a product in the market, have seen promising traction, and are now facing a key inflection point in their startup journey. Because the Blackbox Connect places a focus on the founder and the critical role they play in shaping, leading, and growing their company, strong candidates should welcome self-reflection and be eager to explore their most vexing personal and professional challenges. Blackbox Connect curriculum is optimized for CEOs and we give preference to those applications, but it is not a requirement.
- Must be the original founder/co-founder of your startup
- Must commit to full participation in the two-week residential program
- Must have a product launched in the market
- Must be proficient in English
- Must not have extensive prior exposure to the SV ecosystem
Blackbox Connect 22 Program Topics
- How Silicon Valley works
- De-risking your startup
- Crafting a powerful and authentic narrative
- Building relationships in the Valley
- Confronting hard truths about entrepreneurship
- Aligning culture, team, and strategy
- Going global and identifying growth channels
- Clarifying your entrepreneurial vision
- Fundraising strategies and landmines
- 1:1 mentorship with industry experts
- Managing change and pivoting
- Scaling your leadership alongside your startup
- Showcase your startup to Silicon Valley
- Implementing action and building your legacy
How to Apply
As part of your application, you need to prepare a 30-60 second video telling the team about yourself, your startup, and the number one thing you hope to get out of your Blackbox Connect experience if selected.
Deadline: 30th March 2018