Barclays Rising Eagles Graduate Programme 2019
The Barclays Rising Eagles Graduate Programme will see you laying the foundations for your future success taking the first steps towards a fulfilling, rewarding and lasting career with their team.
For 11 months (January to November), on the Barclays Rising Eagles Graduate Programme, you’ll be guided, molded and trained to build up the skills and experience you’ll need to become a leader for our future. Every step of the way, the training and support will keep your development on track.
The Barclays Rising Eagles Graduate Programme spans almost every part of our business, from Retail and Business Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Risk, Marketing and Corporate Affairs to Financial Management. Rest assured every route offers its own challenges and its own unique opportunities.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be challenged and inspired by leaders at every level. You’ll be expected to bring new ideas and enthuse all those around you. And you’ll define where your ambitions lie within our dynamic global organization.
Who do we look for?
Those who are eager to learn, ready to speak up, and focused clearly on what they want to achieve. These are the people who can put their careers into action carving their own path while shaping our organization for the future.
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) in any of the disciplines that we recruit from, obtained before January 2019, with the exception of Computer Science as these students do not need a postgraduate qualification.
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies).
- Studied programmes related to these professional qualifications:
- SAICA – Final year students studying towards BCom Accounting Hons, CTA, GDA or equivalent.
- CIMA – Students currently completing studies that will exempt you to the managerial level at the end of the year application (2018).
Barclays offers opportunities in the following countries:
- South Africa
Benefits of Barclays Rising Eagles Graduate Programme
- Exclusive access to rising, the Barclays global innovation hub.
- The opportunity to rub shoulders with an award-winning Data & Product Alchemist, as well as our Forbes ranked CEO.
- The opportunity to be a part of initiatives affecting real change in Africa.
- A strong support network of Alumni.
- Access to vast networking opportunities in Africa.
- The opportunity to accelerate your business knowledge through their Internationally recognized curriculum.
- Permanent employment from day 1 with a competitive package.
- A dedicated Young Talent team to support you and so much more….
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by visiting the web link below and follow the procedure.
Deadline: 1st September 2018