The Bank of Uganda Internship Programme 2019
Every year, the Bank of Uganda internship programme offers a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight and appreciation of the technical and administrative implementation of Central Banking programmes and knowledge in a conducive working environment of the Bank.
Bank of Uganda Internship Programme
The Bank of Uganda (BOU) is the Central Bank of the Republic of Uganda. It was opened on the 15th August 1966. It is 100% owned by the Government of Uganda but it is not a Government Department. Bank of Uganda conducts all its activities in close association with the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development(MoFPED). Bank of Uganda is responsible for monetary policy and maintaining price stability.
Bank of Uganda is continually in search of the brightest and most talented individuals. The Bank is an equal opportunity employer with a dedicated and committed diverse workforce.
- Provide a framework by which continuing students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to various Bank of Uganda Departments where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical and hands-on-training in a real work setting.
- Expose students and deepen their knowledge and understanding of the work of Bank of Uganda, the Bank values, and goals.
- Expose students to the various professional disciplines and culture within their areas of specialization.
- Applications for the February intake should be submitted between 1stand 30th November of the preceding Year;
- Applications for the June to August intakes should be submitted between 1st February and 30th April of each calendar Year.
How to Apply
This is the standard BoU Curriculum Vitae format to be used when applying for any job at the Bank. Fill in this form and attach it to your application when applying for the advertised position of your choice. Please do not fill in the form unless you are responding to a specific advertised position.
Candidates that use a Curriculum Vitae Format other than the uploaded format shall be disqualified.
Bank of Uganda (BOU) employs more than 900 staff members and currently maintains five Regional Branches and four Currency Centres. We are looking for people who are willing to make a difference. If you are well qualified to promote change and demonstrate competencies in relevant areas of the Central Bank, we encourage you to apply.
Access the recruitment portal at https://irecruitment.bou.or.ug/.
NOTE: Hand deliver your applications to the Bank of Uganda offices.
Deadline: 30th November 2018