AppsAfrica Innovation Awards 2020
The sixth AppsAfrica Innovation Awards, celebrates technology and mobile applications from across Africa, showcasing the continents best innovations across 12 categories. The awards are open to corporates, established ventures or start-ups who have launched services in at least one African market.
The Awards continue to be a leading barometer of innovation across the continent and provide finalists and winners with industry recognition potentially leading to funding, business partnerships and mentoring and global publicity. Winners are also invited to the 4th Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2021 to join tech leaders, corporates, startups, and investors.
Applications are welcome from mobile or technology ventures with services launched in at least one African market for the following award categories;
- Disruptive Innovation Award
- Health Tech Award
- Best African App Award
- Enterprise Solution Award
- Blockchain Award
- News & Entertainment Award
- Educational Award
- Fintech Award
- Agritech Award
- Social Impact Award
- IoT Award
- mCommerce Award
- Changing Africa Award
- Mobility Award
To enter the AppsAfrica Innovation Awards applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service is at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilizing any technology
- Applicants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered
- The applications are judged by an independent panel of judges whose decisions are final
How to Apply
All start-up entries are free, also contact AppsAfrica for a discount code. Corporate entries cost $50 per category entered.
Deadline: 20th October 2020