The AFRINIC-32 Fellowship Program 2020
The AFRINIC Fellowship Programme provides opportunities for individuals from African countries who have an interest in Internet operations and governance to participate in AFRINIC-32.
The Africa Internet Summit is an Annual Educational and Business ICT Event in Africa where key players in the Internet industry can interact with the Global Internet Community. It provides basic financial assistance to applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria and who are subsequently selected by the Fellowship Committee.
AFRINIC is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-32 meeting to be held in Kinshasa, DR Congo, on 6-12 June 2020. The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
- Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
- Hotel accommodation for the event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
- Must be a resident of an African country
- Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
- Are involved in the Internet community
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame.
Upon selection, AFRINIC will notify the selected fellows directly and allow them twenty (20) days to accept or reject the offer.
A public announcement of the fellowship awardees will be made after acceptance by the selected candidates.
How to Apply
If you think you meet the criteria above, please fill in the fellowship application form below and submit it with requested information.
Deadline: 5th March 2020