The African Changemakers Fellowship 2018 (Cohort 2)
The African Changemakers Fellowship selects impressive African visionaries between ages 25-40 to train and empower them to change their communities positively across Africa and beyond. These committed changemakers know best how to transform businesses and their communities’ social issues–we make it possible here.
The African Changemakers Fellowship continues to develop African leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected network to global changemakers.
You will learn a lot from the team as they too will learn a lot from you, African Changemakers Fellowship is through a selection application process; selected applicants are enrolled in FREE intensive 5 weeks online training to share, collaborate and learn everything on civic engagement, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social enterprise, and mentorship.
Eligibility for African Changemakers Fellowship
- 25-40 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Fluent in English – can read and speak English.
- Have access to the internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to an online program.
- Able to commit a full 5 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about using their skills to make a positive impact in their community and businesses.
- Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
How to Apply
Interested in developing your leadership and entrepreneurial skills?
Deadline: 30th April 2018