The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2020
To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, Adobe is pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship.
Adobe Research creates innovative technologies for its software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. Adobe brings together the smartest, most driven people they can find and gives them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity while providing them with the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate and masters female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
In order to be eligible for the 2020 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year. First-year undergraduate students are not eligible. Students must have completed at least one year of university education.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
How to Apply
Applications for the 2020 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Deadline: 27th September 2019