AdamStart Entrepreneurship Challenge 2017 (Win £1,000)
Young entrepreneurs from all over the globe are invited to make their pitch to the AdamStart Entrepreneurship Challenge 2017. The Challenge is a global competition which supports aspiring entrepreneurs with a startup idea. The program was launched by Adam Bradford, a Queen’s Young Leader from London and social entrepreneur.
Benefits of AdamStart Entrepreneurship Challenge
- Up to £1,000 to invest in capital expenses
- 1 year of business mentoring
- PR and marketing support
- Access to networking opportunities
- Young person must be the original founder and aged between 18-29 at the time of entry;
- From any part of the world;
- Any kind of business (ideas which may bring about civil unrest will be rejected);
- Have an innovative business idea with plans for sustainability and a clear budget;
- Ambitious and highly motivated.
Winners for the challenge will be selected via a judging process which will choose a viable, innovative, sustainable and carefully planned entry after initial shortlisting – to the following criteria:
- Promote or incite civil unrest or promote extremist, culturally sensitive or unethical views or concepts
- Costs budgeted include salaries, staffing costs or subsistence costs
- The entity or project already exists and we have reasonable grounds to believe it existed before the entry to the Challenge
- From staff, agents, or those connected with those working on the Challenge
- Pose a reputational risk to Adam Bradford Private Consulting Ltd or any of its employees, agents or directors
The judging panel will consist of business people and the promoter and an independent panelist. No member of the panel will be allowed to judge any entry to which they have a personal, financial or any conflict of interest which may impede upon their decision.
Any fraudulent applications or propositions for illegal/questionable business practices will be immediately disqualified at the organizers’ discretion on the basis of reputational risk.
The Award: The award will be as indicated on the website and decided by the judging panel at their own discretion.
How to Apply
Simply apply online here —> Click to Apply
Deadline: July 31, 2017.